Sunday 14 November 2010

Update!!

Tomorrow I will be starting a new daily post called 'Item of the day', this will include a short section on a random item from Minecraft along with its uses, where it can be found, and cool stuff to do with it.. I hope it will be a success. Also I will be updating the 'Update' section as version 1.2.2 was released on the 10th of November and putting more Minecraft applications in the 'Download' section. I will also be adding a 'New to Mindcraft guide' and a 'History of Minecraft' section.
Rob_-

***Update***
Might be item of the week released every Friday else I would run out of items quickly. Leave in the comment section below if you would like to see it in a text or video format. If I do end up doing it daily, it would have to be in a text format as i am a complete novice when it comes to Sony Vegas and video editing

2 comments:

  1. Video preferably, but everyday is overkill, I'm sure you'll think of something else to do the other days of the week :)

    Btw, I just posted about a great Minecraft-mod, come check it out! Maybe you can do a video about that. I'd love to see some information about other mods too on this site.

    ReplyDelete